The fourth edition of the International Festival Photoreporter in the Baie of Saint Brieuc launches its call for applications. The festival continues its desire to help produce photo documentaries that show our world in its diversity, hence applicants are completely free to choose their thematic.
The artistic director of the coming edition of the Photoreporter festival in the Baie of Saint Brieuc is Marc Prüst, photography consultant and specialist in photographic storytelling.
The winning photographers will receive a grant that corresponds to their proposed budgets, between the amounts of 5 000 and 10 000 euros. The budgets should be detailed per post including the fees for the photographer.
The festival will produce and finance the prints for the exhibitions. Once selected, the photographers will have until mid July to create their reportage so that their projects can be exhibited during the festival in October to the beginning of November 2015.
The production and realization of these photographic projects is the result of a mobilization of private enterprises who have created together a collective fund (a so-called Fond de Dotation) to support Photoreporter in Baie of Saint Brieuc.
- 25th of February at midnight (CET) : deadline for submitting proposals
- March : announcement of the Grant winners
- May : first exchanges with artistic director on concept of the festival exhibitions
- 15th of July : deadline of delivery of low res images to the Director
- 24th of August : start of the production of the prints
- 21st of September : delivery of the prints
- 21st of September until 2nd of October : installation of the exhibitions
- 5th of October : public opening of the exhibitions
Entry rules and procedures
Each photographer who enters the competition automatically commits to the rules and regulations described below. Non-compliance to the format described will automatically lead to disqualification.
For further information or advice, you can contact the Artistic Director of the Festival Marc Prüst at this address email@example.com